Halloween can be a fun and spooky time of year for all with sweet treats and parties and the grand event of trick-or-treating.
To make sure this year’s trick-or-treating experience stays fun, Environmental Health Services recommends the following food safety tips for your scary celebration.
Halloween is just around the corner and Environmental Health would like to offer some recommendations on how to keep your Halloween safe and pollution free for all.
Below are some tips to have an eco-conscious Halloween celebration.
- Decorations – Make your own! Be as creative as you can. It’s not too late to make some Halloween decorations from materials in and around your house. Some ideas include:
- Use the netting in orange bags for spider webs
- Turn boxes into tombstones.
- Use old sheets to make a ghost.
- Stuff old clothes with newspaper to make a scarecrow. Even better, dig out last year’s decorations and just spruce them up with natural items such as leaves and pumpkins.